Sunday, July 4, 2010

Göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion Review

Göt2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion is a fantastic hair product that I tried for free because I am a BzzAgent. I received free sample packs of the Smoothing Lustre Lotion and coupons for more Smooth Operator products. I love this product! With the humidity my hair has been super frizzy and this product practically smooths the frizz and fly-aways completely away. I thought at first it would make my hair straighter. I love my natural curls so I am glad that it didn't smooth them out that much. It is unlike hairspray or other products that leave hair hard and unmovable, instead it made my hair silky smooth and soft to the touch. I love the fruity scent...it reminds me of papaya. It also helps to protect against damaging heat from styling and contains UV protection.

What I thought was most interesting about the product is that it now contains cashmere. I didn't quite understand...what did they do put wool in it, LOL! I went researching and found that cashmere is the softest most inner hair of goats and what beauty companies mean when they say they put cashmere in their products is actually cashmere extract. They take the proteins from the cashmere hair. It is also known as hydrolyzed keratin or wool, but that doesn't sound as good as cashmere.

With 3 kids and a baby on the way it is great to find products to make you beautiful that are so easy to use. All you have to do with this product is put some into your hand and distribute evenly through towel-dried or dry hair. Then style your hair how you want. I love my hair down so that is how I styled it.

The suggested retail price is $5.99 for a 6.8 oz dispenser with a cute charm. The Smoothing Lustre Lotion is part of a full line of Göt2b Smooth Operator Products including: Smoothing Hair Spray, Smoothing Luxury Mousse, and Smoothing Satin Drops.

Fan/Like them on Facebook. Follow Göt2bUSA on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER: Because I am a member of BzzAgent I received word of a BzzCampaign for the Göt2b Smooth Operator products. All information about the products I received from the media kit, the products and the Göt2b website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: