Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pepperidge Farm Strawberry Milano Cookies Review

I am a Milano Maven :) What is that, you ask? Well, I have been given the opportunity to review for free Pepperidge Farm's new Strawberry Milano cookies and tell you about their Facebook sweepstakes, "Share Your Milano Moment".

New Strawberry Milano cookies are heavenly and very irresistible! They pair scrumptious strawberry filling with rich, dark chocolate to create the perfect cookie. Milano cookies are one of my absolute favorite cookies! They always satisfy my sweet tooth right away!

Are you a fan of Milano cookies? To celebrate the yummy new treat, Pepperidge Farm wants fans to share their favorite "Milano Moment" on their Facebook page to enter to win the Grand Prize of a "bushel" (case) of irresistibly delectable new Strawberry Milano cookies! You could be one of 1,000 winners!

Here is what I entered on their wall as my Milano moment: I am a mom of 3 kids plus we are expecting in October. I homeschool and am a stay at home homemaker and wife. My jobs are expansive and exhausting! I love to have "me time" and Milano cookies are my absolute favorite to snack on while I am relaxing.

Also, for being a fan of the Milano cookie on Facebook you can get a coupon for 55¢ off a bag of the new Pepperidge Farm Strawberry Milano cookies OR your favorite Milano cookies. Just click on the coupon tab.

You can also spread the word on Twitter by including #MilanoMoment in Tweets about the product. Follow @PepperidgeFarm on Twitter too.



DISCLOSURE: Thanks to DeVries Public Relations and Pepperidge Farm for giving me a free sample of Strawberry Milano cookies and information about the "Share Your Milano Moment" Sweepstakes. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

1 comment:

ella said...

These ones are okay, but I wasn't a huge fan. The Orange Milano cookies on the other hand...LOL. I have been having a long term love affair with those cookies!