Friday, July 23, 2010

Target Black Friday Sale - Online and Today Only!

Get a head start on holiday shopping this year. Target.com is having it's Back In Black Friday Sale today only!! Black Friday only happens once a year so get your savvy shopping on and go to Target.com online to see all the great deals happening now!! This exclusive online-only sale will begin at approximately 12:00 a.m. (PST) and conclude at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Target.com/BlackFriday. This fabulous sale will offer an average of a 40% off regular prices on must-have items across all categories, including apparel, electronics, toys, housewares, movies, music, books and more.
I was just looking around and saw some very cute Maxi dresses I would love to have and they are only $21.99 and BOGO free!! I love both the Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Sleeveless Maxi Dress, in Patchwork Blue and in Patchwork Purple!! So my style and very pretty! I will have to look some around on Target.com/BlackFriday some more because I am sure I will find some more bargains that I must have :) I love shopping!

No comments: