Monday, November 16, 2015

Obol: The Original Crispy Cereal Bowl Offer #obolco

US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Cereal Never Gets Soggy!

"It's the champion of breakfast bowls" - ABC News

Obol "The Original Crispy Bowl" made in the USA is the favorite for cereal lovers around the world. Inspired by a playground slide, its Spiral Slide Design changed the mundane cereal bowl into an everyday kitchen sensation. The pleasure of eating cereal at the table, while watching TV or even is bed is easy, just Swoop n Scoop Crispy cereal...your way, your pace.

Watch the Obol on ABC's The Chew...



Save 10% at obol.co Signup for instant discount code.

Be Social
Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Obol Offer I am getting 2 Obols (1 large & 1 Medium with free shipping) Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo. 

No comments: