Monday, November 16, 2015

Coobie Seamless Bra and Violet Love Headband Offer


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.




Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 10+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size that fits 38-42D.


Violet Love Headbands are no-slip no-headache headbands that are perfect to wear for yoga, pilates, or just as a stylish accessory. They are made from Premium quality fabrics that are buttery soft and super comfy.

Promotion: Save 30% on any order of Coobie Seamless Bras or Violet Love Headbands at
www.shopcoobie.com and www.violetloveheadbands.com Use promotion code: USFG30

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Coobie Seamless Bras Offer I am getting my choice of one bra- either a scoop neck or v-neck in one size (32A-36D) or a full size (38A-42D) as well as one Violet Love Headband. The colors/patterns that they send will be chosen at random. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: