Saturday, November 14, 2015

All Things Christmas And More Offer


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

All Things Christmas And More has been a family business for over 5 years now. They pride themselves on offering the best Christmas products around at an affordable price. They stock over 2,500 items year round and are expanding their catalog every year. This year they added Halloween items and next year they are looking to expand and a carry a Spring and Summer Catalog.



This Holiday Season they are proud to offer FREE shipping on all order placed November 1st thru December 11th.

 Use code UFG http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=11835&dealid=1796


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the All Things Christmas And More Offer I am getting a $25.00 gift certificate redeemable for any items at the http://www.allthingschristmasandmore.com Holiday Store. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.  

No comments: