Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Caramel Apple Pie Flavored Dog Treats Review

My dog, Prince, posing with the Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Caramel Apple Pie Dog Treats.
I received 2 pouches of treats free to facilitate this review.

Treat your dog to something super special this holiday season. Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Dog Treats have now arrived for a limited time in Caramel Apple Pie flavor! Your dog will crave these nutritious treats because they will love the taste. The best part about these treats is that they are healthy and nutritious. The #1 ingredient is Real Chicken and they contain no gluten meals, soy, or added rendered fat. These treats are small bite-size triangular pie shapes that are soft, moist, and easy to chew. They are also great for dogs of all sizes and all life stages. They come in a 10 oz resealable double zipper pouch that will keep them fresh.


My dog, Prince, loves these so very much! When I get them out he wags his tale ferociously in happiness and noses the package trying to get them out himself. I love to reward him when he is a good dog. He can't resist the flavor and these treats actually smell pretty good too.

These are wonderful treats to reward your best furry dog friend with love and affection for their good behavior. Get the Special Edition Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Caramel Apple Pie Flavored Dog Treats for your dog or your granddog for a festive Holiday, Thanksgiving, and/or Christmas treat. Your dog will thank you!

BUY IT
You can find Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Dog Treats in both Caramel Apple Pie Flavor and Pumpkin Pie Flavor for a limited time at PetSmart locations! Use the store locator at www.bil-jac.com to find the PetSmart nearest you! You can also find them online too. Purchase other Bil-Jac products as well.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate this review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

1 comment:

Terra Heck said...

I've never heard of caramel apple pie dog treats. I bet my dog would really like them!