Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BlaBla Mermaid Dream Ring Review

BlaBla Kids do fair trade with Peruvian artisans who hand knit their designs. They sent me a Mermaid Dream Ring to review for free. The Mermaid Dream Ring is one of my favorite knitted pieces in their collection. It is made of 100% cotton. These Dream Rings are fairly new in their store and beautiful! I love the ocean and when my older kids had a nursery I would decorate their baby room with dolphins and ocean related things. Since I am expecting a new baby in October I thought the Mermaid Dream Ring would be perfect for the baby's nursery. It is a mobile that you can hang anywhere you please. I think it would look great either over the baby's bassinet, on the wall or in a window. It makes a great baby shower gift or even a gift for older kids. These remind me of dream catchers, a hand made hoop with a woven web or net that was first made by the Ojibwa (Chippewa) Native Americans to hang above their children's beds to capture nightmares. I think that the Blabla Kids Dream Ring's colorful and gorgeous craftsmanship would delight baby for hours and is a lovely reminder of sweet dreams.

DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from BlaBla Kids free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the BlaBla Kids website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: