Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh Nelly Review

Oh Nelly is a great little shop that I came across on Etsy when looking for homemade and handmade items for my daughter Teela's 2nd birthday party in April to review on my blog. My daughter was having a princess tea party theme and so I ran across Oh Nelly's fabric tea sets and thought they looked like fun!

I was thrilled when I received one before my daughter's party and my daughter who saw it wanted to play with it right away...so I gave in and let her :) I received the Jacobean Red and Pink set from Oh Nelly to review on my blog for free for the Princess Tea Party Birthday Blog Carnival that I hosted for my daughter, Teela, on my blog in April. These tea sets are made of fabric and superbly sewn. They are great for pretend play and you never have to clean dishes after a tea party with it. My daughter, Teela, loved pretending to pour the tea into the fabric cups and sip the tea in a ladylike fashion. Along with a fabric teapot she received two fabric tea cups, two fabric saucers, and two fabric heart shaped cookies. This set will be a great heirloom to pass down.

Oh Nelly not only makes these great fabric tea sets, but other handmade things as well. Other things include: baby bibs, baby onesies, games, aprons, etc.

DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Oh Nelly for participating in the the Princess Tea Party Birthday Blog Carnival on my blog and for providing me with the Jacobean Red and Pink fabric tea set for free to test and review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: