Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Princess Tea Party Birthday Blog Carnival (Need Review Items For April)

My youngest daughter who is almost 2 will be having a princess tea party for her birthday on the 9th of April. All of April I am throwing a big bash for her on my blog! So, anything that I could review that you think would go along with the theme of princess or tea party or really anything girly and suitable for 2 year olds please get in contact with me by either email, websurfergirl19 AT hotmail DOT com, or commenting on this post.

We are currently looking for a *tutu, *princess crown, *homemade fabric happy birthday banner in girl colors and patterns, tea party tea set that is preferably unbreakable, castle bunt pan, decorations, party favors and any other princess/tea party items for a 2 year old Birthday party :)

*We now have this covered.

Also, looking for items for gifts for her Birthday (I love homemade, handmade items...Etsy is my friend!!) and Easter items for all my kids!

I will be reviewing each item on my blog and if you would like me to host a giveaway for a similar item then I can also do that.

If you or someone you know might want to be in this blog carnival please let me know and what you would be willing to contribute to it! Thanks!!

HERE are some of the reviews I have done.

Who Is Participating So Far:
Oh Nelly is sending a fabric tea set. Arrived!
Danbury Lane is sending a Birthday Bonanza Collection Tutu Set in Pink Taffy - includes tutu, party hat and wand. Arrived!
AddieBugs is sending a Princess Happy Birthday Re-Useable Fabric and Felt Banner. Arrived!
Flutterbye Dreams is sending some felt cookies and a felt Princess crown. Arrived!
ZeeBree is sending Cupcake crayons and Crowns and Castles crayons.
Victorian Station is sending some Heart Shaped Cupcake Lavender Sachets. Arrived!
Sweet*Peanut*Boutique is sending a Custom Fairy Princess Dress.

1 comment:

Danbury Lane said...

Enjoyed participating in the Birthday Blog! Smashing Princess Party results :)