Back in January I told you all about a opportunity to check out Basics by Bravado at Target and enter Bravado's "Spot a Mom" Sweepstakes in which participating moms will be entered to win $500 worth of must-have items for their baby. The contest runs from January 6 2010, to March 17, 2010 11:00am EST. So, it is still going on and there is still a chance to win! Go to my January post HERE and see how to enter.
Additionally Bravado! Designs is having another contest called "Indulge" where you can win all kinds of fabulous prizes worth up to $450, from candles to chocolate truffles to makeup to a whole Bravado bra collection, this is definitely worth entering!!
Anyway, I received a Bravado! Designs Essential Nursing Tank in dark plum from Bravado, Role Mommy, and BeyondPR for free to keep, try out and review. The Essential Nursing Tank has a double molded, full support bra (not just a flimsy shelf "bra"!) that helps support your "girls" and creates a flattering look. It is lined with cotton so it won't irritate the skin. Great for maternity, nursing and beyond as the soft, high quality cotton/spandex outer fabric gently stretches, breathes well and isn't at all see through (even in white!). Adjustable straps allow for flexible sizing. Perfect to wear anywhere! Elegant with a wrap or fancy blouse, sophisticated for wearing under a suit jacket for work or meetings, and wonderful for just wearing by itself around the house for sleepwear or at Yoga classes :) No one will know it is designed for nursing your little one because of its discreet nursing clips that allow for full breastfeeding access. I love this tank! Mine came in dark plum which is one of my favorite colors and a new color to Bravado bras and tanks. I love that it is so comfortable and looks good with a lot of things I already own. I also love the fact that no one can tell it has a nursing bra inside. It is a fantastic addition to my wardrobe!!
WIN IT HERE:
Bonny from Role Mommy/Beyond PR has generously offered a bra or tank from the Bravado! Designs collection for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Bravado! Designs website and tell me which bra or tank in what color you would love to win the most.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Bravado! Designs in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @bravadodesigns WIN: Bravado! Designs Bra or Tank #giveaway http://bit.ly/aXQqz5
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other of my posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Bravado! Designs on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
11. Follow Bravado! Designs on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday March 26, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Bravado and Role Mommy/Beyond PR for letting me know about this product and for sending me a free Essential Nursing Bra Tank in dark plum to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Bravado and Role Mommy/Beyond PR. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.