Monday, March 22, 2010

Ebeanstalk Fagus Wooden Mini Truck Review

Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great baby toys and toddler toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country to continue selecting great toys to sell. Their team of child experts also helps them pick out learning toys to make sure your child gets the most out of his or her playtime!

I received a Fagus Wooden Mini Truck to test and review from Ebeanstalk toys for free. Fagus makes wooden toys of exceptional quality. Fagus toys are made of beech wood. The Latin word fagus means beech. All their toys are made in Germany. I love toys like this that are simple and beautifully made. They invite active creativity, imagination and discovery in children. Fagus toys are interlocked, doweled and glued together. No staples, nails or screws are used. My kids love this wooden truck and now play with it more than their plastic toys. I believe this mini truck will last and will be cherished as one of the toys my kids end up keeping for many, many years.

DISCLAIMER: I received this toy to test and review for free from Ebeanstalk. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: