Monday, March 15, 2010
Skin MD Natural Review and Giveaway
Skin MD Natural shielding lotion is a skin care product that has been recommended by over a thousand doctors and dermatologists for dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis.
Skin MD Natural is made in the US and is specially formulated using high quality natural ingredients making it over 90% all natural with all ingredients being of food grade and on the FDA's most safe list. It is free of harmful fragrances, parabens, and colorants making it hypoallergenic. They also don't participate in animal testing nor does the lotion contain any animal products.
A shielding lotion works with the skin to naturally moisturize and heal. Most conventional, artificial moisturizers only add moisture to the surface of the skin, but do little to repair the skin's natural barrier against moisture robbing irritants. Skin MD Natural works to help restore skin's natural protective abilities by bonding to the outer layer of skin, strengthening skins natural barrier against toxins and irritants that can dry the skin, while locking in the skin's natural oils.
I received a free 4 oz bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion from the public relations of 21st Century Formulations. My hands always get so dry over the cold months and this has been great in helping my hands feel soft and smooth. I love that it has the ingredients of Aloe, Vitamin E, Arnica, Comfrey, Chamomile, and Yarrow, etc. Their website also spells out what all the ingredients are...so no secrets. My daughter, Tatiana, has hypothyroidism (hormones not working properly can cause her to have more skin issues) and she has had a yucky nose for about 6 months. Her nose and cheeks are both very chapped and I have tried a lot of lotions on her face that are all hypoallergenic because she is so susceptible to breakouts anyway. Skin MD has helped a little bit so far with the redness and dryness on her face. I haven't been using it long on her because I wanted to try it on me first. It has no fragrance and no real taste (my husband likes putting lotions on his lips to sooth chapping). Anyway, this lotion was very nice and skin friendly and unlike some lotions I have tried didn't sting or make the dry skin worse.
Order and get a 20% discount with code: EHWB
OR you can get a Semi Free Sample either by mailing an SASE or ordering online for $2.
Amber at Public Relations of 21st Century Formulations has has generously offered a 4 oz bottle of Skin MD Natural for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to their website page about shielding lotion and tell me by commenting on this post a new thing you learned by reading. (click on the links on the side of the page to read more).
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Skin MD Natural in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on Twitter and Tweet this: @finamoon: @Skinmdnatural WIN 4oz bottle of Skin MD Natural #giveaway http://bit.ly/cpNruo (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fan Skin MD Natural on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
9. Follow Skin MD Natural on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday April 2, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to the public relations of 21st Century Formulations for letting me know about this product and for sending me a free 4 oz bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Skin MD Natural and 21st Century Formulations PR. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.