Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Yoplait Splitz Review and Giveaway
My family tried the Rainbow Sherbet because it sounded the best to me. It came in a 4 pack and is split into two dreamy flavors in one cup: orange sherbet and raspberry sherbet! I love frozen sherbet and when you freeze these yogurts in the freezer they taste just like it. I liked the orange sherbet that was the top layer the most and unfortunately it was the least of the two flavors in the cup. Also, I thought that if they really want to call it "Rainbow" sherbet then they should have added lime, lemon, or another sherbet flavor also. I really liked it otherwise though. I love them frozen the best and my kids enjoyed them as well!!
We had fun using our picnic blanket and Activo Picnic Time insulated tote in Red Clay color with caramel interior and stitching that came with the coupon. The insulated tote is made of 600D polyester fabric that has a water-resistant coating that repels condensation with a waterproof PVC liner and double-cinch cord closure. It is 11" X 6" base (that is a textured non-skid PVC) and 14" height so it carries quite a bit. It has padded carry handles and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap. The padded shoulder straps cushion with non-slip PVC underside. There are a lot of pockets and the hardware is metal. You can use this tote at the beach, sporting events, picnics, or long trips in the car. I love how the blanket rolls up in a nice tote-able package and the insulated tote has lots of pockets and is great to keep stuff like Yoplait yogurts cold. As you can see we had a very healthy picnic in our backyard with the yogurts and some other foods. We had a great time until the mosquitoes started to come out.
Amanda at MyBlogSpark has has generously offered a Yoplait Splitz Picnic Prize Pack (includes: coupon* for free Yoplait Splitz, an insulated carry tote, and a roll up fleece picnic blanket) to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Yoplait Splitz website and tell me by commenting on this post which flavor of Yoplait Splitz you would most like to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Yoplait Splitz in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
9. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
10. Tweet this: @finamoon: @YoplaitYogurt WIN Yoplait Splitz Picnic Prize Pack #giveaway #myblogspark http://bit.ly/brDScE
(Daily Extras are Available)
11. Fan/Like Yoplait on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
12. Follow Yoplait on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday September 24, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. Only!! *This coupon offer for a free pack of Yoplait Splitz is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota and Tennessee.
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Yoplait Splitz, the prize pack, information and the prize package for giveaway were all provided free by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.