Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Precious Moments Baby Boutique Review and Giveaway
I have been getting ready for the new baby and going through baby clothes, toys, etc. that I had packed away for when the little one arrives. I had given all my girl baby clothes and a bassinet to my neighbor and church friend before her baby girl was born because Teela had grown out of it all. My friend actually was the one that had given me the bassinet to use while Teela was still small. Well, she gave it all back to me! So we are having fun doing this back and forth hand-me-down swap...I just deep down hope that I am having a girl because I don't have any baby boy clothes at all and another girl would even things out again. Although, a baby, whatever the gender, that is healthy and stays healthy would be wonderful!
I have recently fallen in love with some of the lovely baby items on the Precious Moments Baby Boutique website. I love Precious Moments not only because they are a Christian based company, but because of their wonderful illustrations and products. I love the keepsake albums, Nature's Babies Luxury Plush Blanket and Precious Moments Small Hands Bible. My daughter, Teela, actually has a Prayer Pal Bunny we received as a gift when she was a baby. She loves to give hugs to it. When she squeezes the very soft bunny it says the child's prayer in a childlike voice and in a version I like so much better than the old one I had remembered as a child.
Precious Moments Baby Boutique line for free. Teela loves it when I open my mail especially packages because she never knows what to expect and a lot of the time the item is for her. Well, when I opened the package from MomSelect and Precious Moments she immediately was right there anticipating what treasure it might be. I pulled out this very cute and very cuddly plush hippo crib toy and started laughing because Teela's eyes grew wide and she outstretched her arms. I had to explain to her as I was cutting off the tags that this hippo was actually for the new baby. Teela finally accepted my words and with that she snatched it from my hands, made it kiss my belly, and told me she was going to put it in the baby's bed. I thought it was very cute.
Teela adores the hippo and I am sure my new baby will also. It is so soft and cuddly. It has the endearing teardrop eyes that the Precious Moments are known for. I told Teela she could model with it for my blog and she got really excited. After she was done modeling with it she promptly placed the hippo back in the bassinet for baby.
Amy at MomSelect has has generously offered another Precious Moments Baby Boutique blue plush hippo crib toy to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Precious Moments Baby Boutique website and tell me by commenting on this post what other item you would love to have.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Precious Moments Baby Boutique in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @preciousmoment WIN Precious Moments Plush Hippo #giveaway http://bit.ly/99qOyP (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Precious Moments on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Precious Moments on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday September 24, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to MomSelect and BSM Media and Precious Moments. for giving me information about the Precious Moments Baby Boutique and for providing me with a crib toy for free to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from MomSelect and BSM Media and Precious Moments. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.