Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme and a 16.9 fl oz bottle of the Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Lotion from Eucerin for free to try out and review.
The Fall/Winter season is upon us and air gets drier, especially inside. I have problems with my hands getting really dry and chapped. My hands are loving this Eucerin Plus lotion! It doesn't make my hands sting when I use it and gives them the moisture they need to stay soft.
Eucerin is one of the leading companies for skin care products. They use high quality ingredients that are safe for the most sensitive skin in their wonderful line of products. These are clinically-proven and trusted by dermatologists. Eucerin Plus lotions are a mixture of intense moisturizer and exfoliators for dry to the very driest skin.
Both the Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme and the Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Lotion are moisturizers that definitely made my hands feel smoother and since both are fast-absorbing they didn't leave my hands greasy feeling. Both have the ingredients of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and urea that gently exfoliate your skin and intensively moisturize. Just beware that when using these lotions you wear sunscreen and protective clothing while outdoors because the AHA may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. These both are hypoallergenic and don't make anyone in my family's skin break out.
This month is National Skin Care Awareness month. Here are some tips for National Skin Care Awareness Month to help strengthen and protect your skin:
Tip #1 – Cleanse Gently
Skin feel a little too tight? It may be a sign that you have not cleansed properly. Clean skin is the first step to healthy skin. What ever your skin type, dermatologists recommend using a mild, non-irritating cleanser rather than a harsh soap. You don't want to strip your skin's natural oils away. If you do, this can lead to overly tight-feeling skin.
Tip #2 – Moisturize Properly
Moisturizers help attach water to the skin so that it doesn’t evaporate as quickly. They can also bring the correct pH balance to your skin and enhance its natural defenses, strengthening your skin's protective barrier against external elements like pollution and climate changes.
Tip #3 – Take Time to Relax
If you’re under a great deal of stress your skin is probably stressed too. Stressed-out skin can eventually become thin and less able to regenerate itself. This can be by prevented if you take time to relax every day. This will help your mental, skin and body health as well.
Tip #4 – Feed Your Skin Right
"You are what you eat" is so true especially with your skin. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and plums have high antioxidant levels that can help neutralize free radicals that can damage collagen and elastin, proteins that help maintain skin’s elasticity and tone.
Facebook and get more information on skin health! You can also get a free complimentary product by taking the Skin FIRST pledge on their Facebook page through the Skin FIRST tab. For each pledge submitted, Eucerin will be making a donation to Healthy Women.org
Craig from Eucerin PR has generously offered another bottle of Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Eucerin website and tell me by commenting on this post what other product you would love to try.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Eucerin in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @EucerinUS WIN A Bottle of Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Lotion #giveaway http://bit.ly/cCMvmG (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Eucerin on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Eucerin on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 08, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Eucerin for sending me a free 2.7 fl oz bottle of the Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme and a 16.9 fl oz bottle of the Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Lotion for free and information about the products and an extra bottle of Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Lotion to give away for free. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.