I have been nesting and getting ready for the new baby's arrival and Teela, my 2 and a half year old daughter, has been helping me out. She is a great little helper and loves to help me clean around the house. I am also stocking stuff for the new baby and organizing everything too. I love environmentally and family friendly cleaning and personal care products because they are safer to use...especially since I am pregnant! Ecostore USA has some great products that are just that! They make plant and mineral based Household Cleaning, Baby, Pet and Personal Care products. Their slogan is No Nasty Chemicals! Better For your health, for your family and for the planet.
I have been given the chance to review a multitude of products from their store for free: Baby Body Wash, Baby Moisturizer, All Purpose Spray Cleaner and Lemon Cream Cleanser. I am very happy with all the products I was given to try out. These are all made in New Zealand. Oh how I wish to visit New Zealand someday because of its beauty and the ocean that surrounds it. These products also do not contain genetically engineered (GE) things and are not tested on animals.
I used the Baby Body Wash on Teela to try it out before baby comes because her toddler skin is sensitive to things. It is gentile on her skin, lathers up well, rinses clean and is very pleasant smelling. It has a combination of Lavender, Geranium and Eucalyptus oil among other plant based things that make it smell very good.
The Baby Moisturizer is a great after bath lotion for baby. Since it is safe for baby's skin it is safe for the whole family to use. I love this lotion because it keeps your skin "baby soft" and smells just as wonderful as the Baby Body Wash. It also has a combination of Lavender, Geranium and Eucalyptus oil among other plant based things plus it has Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Shea butter and Cocoa butter to make it creamy and luxurious. These ingredients help nourish and condition the skin.
The All Purpose Spray Cleaner is an awesome citrus based cleaner that works on most household surface areas to get them sparkling clean. I loved how it cleaned my kitchen counters, sinks and bathroom shower. The citrus scent was also pleasant.
The Lemon Cream Cleanser is a wonderful cleaner that has a Lemon scent due to the Lemon Verbena oil that it has in it. It cleans vitreous enamel baths and basins, white surfaces, stainless steel, chrome, tile and laminate. I have found it great for getting crayon off of things and cleaning my stove top! A little sure does go a long way!
Ecostore USA is having a 25% Off Back to School SPECIAL! Use Discount Code WQ551 at checkout. FREE Shipping for ALL Orders of $25 or more.
Ecostore USA has has generously offered a $25 Gift Certificate sent via email to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Ecostore USA website and tell me by commenting on this post what item(s) you would love to get with the $25 Gift Certificate.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Ecostore USA in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @ecostoreusa WIN Ecostore USA $25 Gift Certificate #giveaway http://bit.ly/dsWbhy (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Ecostore USA on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Ecostore USA on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
14. Sign up for Ecostore's Newsletter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday September 24, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Ecostore USA for providing me with the Baby Body Wash, Baby Moisturizer, All Purpose Spray Cleaner and Lemon Cream Cleanser for free to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Ecostore USA. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.