Canine Calm is an aromatherapy misting spray that has calmed jittery dogs for 10 years. It is supposed to be for dogs that have problems with loud noises like fireworks or thunderstorms. It is also supposed to work for dogs that don't do well with travel, bath time, clinic or kennel visits, or other unsettling times. It is created by Vicki Rae Thorne, herbalist and certified aromatherapist and is recommended by groomers, trainers and veterinarians.
I received a free 2 fluid ounce spray bottle of it from Earth Heart, Inc., the company who it is made for. I thought I might give it a try on my large hyperactive dog. I thought it might work for his hyperactivity to calm him down a bit, but it really didn't do the trick for him. Prince didn't really seem calmer and I don't think he really liked the spray either. Maybe if Prince were nervous instead of hyperactive it would work better. Although when I tried spraying it on my hands and massaged Prince's ears and back he loved the attention he was getting :) The Canine Calm has pure essential oils of bergamot, tangerine, lavender, geranium, ylang ylang, and marjoram to make it smell really good and it did make Price and whatever I sprayed it on good smelling to me. It is also all natural, so shouldn't harm your dog if used as instructed.
You can purchase Canine Calm and see if it works for your dog at Earth Heart, Inc. for $11.98 for a bottle of 2 fl.oz. / 60 ml. Also, they carry other aromatherapy products for dogs as well.
We have been generously offered another Canine Calm aromatherapy spray to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to Earth Heart, Inc. and tell me by commenting on this post something else you learned.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Earth Heart, Inc. in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon WIN Canine Calm Aromatherapy Spray for Dogs #giveaway http://bit.ly/9Zpbo3 (Daily Extras are Available)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 08, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. Earth Heart, Inc. provided me with the Canine Calm for free to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Earth Heart, Inc. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.