Best Pals for free so that we may test and review them. Best Pals was created by Kathy and Janet Lennon, of the Lennon Sisters because of their lifelong friendship and love for a pair of handmade ragdolls they had as kids. Not only do they sell the newer versions of their childhood friends, but they have other wholesome dolls, toys and music CDs in their store as well.
I love the vintage looking fabrics and attention to detail the dolls have. The two dolls I received are exact replicas of the handmade ragdolls Kathy and Janet got as children. The 16" dolls have embroidered facial features, re-stylable yarn hair, and removable clothing. Each doll is also numbered as a limited edition and has its very own "Best Pals" baby bead bracelet. I love the nostalgic feel of the dolls. Ever since Teela got these dolls, they have been her favorites to carry around and give her hugs and kisses to.
The Best Pals CD that we received Teela lovingly calls her "Tea Party Music". Kathy and Janet sing these 14 wonderful songs that were their favorite when they were young.
Songs included are:
1. We Are Pals
2. Won't You Come Over to My House
3. Dear Little Dolly
4. Rock-A-Bye Baby
5. All Aboard For Blanket Bay
6. Little Lady Make Believe
7. Christopher Robin
8. Are My Ears On Straight
9. Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ra
10. Shake Me I Rattle
11. Kentucky Babe
12. Love Is A Very Light Thing
13. Lullaby Of Love
14. All The Pretty Little Ponies (Hush A Bye)
You can buy original Kathy or Janet dolls at $24.95 each. The Best Pals CD is $16.95 and the tea set is $29.95 in the Best Pals Gift Shop. They also have other CDs, multicultural dolls, Danny doll, mini dolls, other playsets, paperdolls and doll clothing.
Audra from Best Pals PR has generously offered another Best Pals Prize Pack which includes: Best Pals Dolls – Kathy and Janet, Best Pals CD and the Best Pals Tin Tea Set to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Best Pals website and tell me by commenting on this post something else you would love to get.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Best Pals in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @BestPalsToys WIN A Best Pals Dolly Prize Pack #giveaway http://bit.ly/c6P0jU (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Best Pals on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Best Pals on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 08, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Best Pals for providing me with the products for free to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Best Pals. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.