ImagiPLAY has wonderful toys, the majority of which are made of rubberwood. The rubberwood that ImagiPLAY uses comes from rubber trees that are done with their rubber producing, harvested, then made into toys and other things with its splinter free hardwood. Other rubber trees are planted and the earth-friendly cycle goes on. Others of their toys are made with wood from managed forests. ImagiPLAY also has its factories close to the places where its craftsmen live so that many can walk or ride their bikes to work each day.
I was given the chance to test and review the Tumblin Tree EcoBalancing Game for free. The great thing about this game is that everyone can play with it in my family. It is such a fun game! You take turns adding leaves and branches to make the tree grow. The leaves and branches are placed onto a unsteady, uncooperative trunk. A player who causes any part of the tree to tumble must pick up the felled pieces. The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all your pieces. Trunk can be adjusted to increase or decrease difficulty, making this fun for many ages. It is recommended for ages 6+, but my daughter Teela who is only 2 and a half enjoyed it tremendously and had no trouble placing the leaves or branches on the trunk. It is made from all natural, managed-forest basswood. I love the simplicity of this game. My kids love it because it challenges them when the trunk is adjusted to an increased wobbly setting. I also love that it brings the family together to play and can accommodate 1 to 6 players.
Use the coupon code Play420 to receive a 20% discount from ImagiPLAY. (U.S. Only).
Tammi at ImagiPLAY has has generously offered another Tumblin Tree EcoBalancing Game to one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the ImagiPLAY website and tell me by commenting on this post what other item(s) you would love to have.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and ImagiPLAY in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @imagiplay WIN An ImagiPLAY Tumblin Tree EcoBalancing Game #giveaway http://bit.ly/bxeIkc (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like ImagiPLAY on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow ImagiPLAY on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday October 1, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ImagiPLAY for providing me with the Tumblin Tree EcoBalancing Game for free to try out and review. This giveaway is also provided free from ImagiPLAY. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.