FairHaven Health called Tea-for-Two. I was sent some free to review from their company.
This tea supports a healthy pregnancy and helps prepare your body for labor and childbirth. It is great for keeping you hydrated and provides relief for morning sickness. This comforting tea is organic, all-natural, wildcrafted and caffeine-free. It is safe for both mother and baby. Great for use during the entire pregnancy and for postpartum recovery.
I love the delicious tangy flavor and enjoy it both hot and with ice. It is also wonderful frozen into ice pops or icy cubes added to other drinks or just to suck on. This also will help fend off severe nausea and prevent dehydration. It is recommended to drink 2-3 cups per day for optimal results.
• Strawberry leaf – nourishes and tones the uterus and provides key vitamins, minerals, and alkaloids that promote a healthful pregnancy.
• Alfalfa – high in nutritive vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K. which is critical to a healthy pregnancy.
• Dandelion leaf - helps to eliminate excess water from the system to ease fluid retention; provides; excellent source of potassium, calcium and iron.
• Oatstraw – calms the nervous system to alleviate stress and tension.
• Ginger root – assuages nausea and eases morning sickness symptoms.
• Lemon verbena – provides refreshing, zesty flavor.
This tea is a loose-leaf tea that comes in a airtight, light-proof bag to guarantee greatest amount of freshness, flavor, and nutritional support. This ensures freshness for up to two years! Contains no glues or staples commonly used in teabags, just add 1 teaspoon to a cup of boiling water directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and steep for 5 minutes straining leaves before drinking.
Save up to 10% on multiple bags!
1 bag (4 ounces - generally a 1-month supply) = $14.95, 2 = $28.95, 3 = $39.95
FairHaven Health also offers a number of other products for fertility, pregnancy and nursing.
Sarah from Fair Haven Health has generously offered a bag of Tea-for-Two pregnancy tea for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the FairHaven Health website and tell me what other product(s) you would love to try and why.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write that you are entering this giveaway on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and FairHaven Health in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
7. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
8. Tweet this: @finamoon: @fertilaidamy WIN FairHaven Health Tea-for-Two Pregnancy Tea #giveaway http://bit.ly/c3Jh3j
(Daily Extras are Available)
9. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
10. Comment on any of my other posts or enter my other giveaways and let me know which post you commented on. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
11. Fan/Like FairHaven Health's FertilAid on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
12. Follow FairHaven Health's FertilAid on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday September 24, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open Worldwide!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to FairHaven Health for sending me a free 4oz bag of Tea-for-Two tea to try out and review. This giveaway is also provided free from FairHaven Health. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.