Indestructibles are a must have for any parent with a small child! They are books that are chew proof, drool proof, tear resistant, nontoxic, meet ASTM safety standards, and 100% washable! These books have gorgeous illustrations with out any words so you can make up your own stories and use your imagination.
Babies love to put things in their mouths and let's face it regular books and even board books can get destroyed by moisture. Indestructibles are different! These books are waterproof and so both baby and mommy are sure to be pleased!
I have already shared "Mama and Baby!", the book we received to review for free, with my two year old Teela and am definitely going to put the book to the full test when the new baby comes and is ready to test it. That being said I put it to my own tests :) First I tried to rip it and it was difficult because of the ultra-durable tight woven material the book is made out of. Next I put water on it and the water beaded up, wicked away, and didn't soak through the pages. Through my own testing I am totally sold on these books and wish I knew about them when Teela was younger. Teela loved the one we received! She kept on wanting to look at the beautiful pages over and over again and especially loved the pages with the dolphins and the horses (which are my favorites too).
Go to the Workman Publishing website to buy Indestructibles for $4.95 per book.
Amy from Indestructibles has generously offered 3 Indestructibles books for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Workman Publishing website for the list of Indestructibles books and tell me which 3 books you would love to win and why.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Become my fan/like on facebook and write that you are entering this giveaway on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Indestructibles in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
7. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
8. Tweet this: @finamoon WIN: 3 Indestructibles books #giveaway http://bit.ly/d3rGnV
(Daily Extras are Available)
9. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
10. Comment on any of my other posts or enter my other giveaways and let me know which post you commented on. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
11. Fan/Like Indestructibles on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday August 27, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada only!!
DISCLOSURE: Thanks to Indestructibles for sending me a free "Mama and Baby!" book to test and review. This giveaway is also provided free from Indestructibles. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.