Friday, April 26, 2013

BOBS from Skechers Review


I received BOBS from Skechers shoes for free to facilitate this review.

BOBS is a charitable footwear collection from Skechers that gives a new pair of shoes to a child in need with every BOBS purchase. To date, Skechers has donated 3 million pairs of shoes and counting to children in the U.S. and more than 25 countries around the world! 300 million children around the world go without shoes every day and Skechers wants to lower that number.

BOBS collection comes in a variety of different designs that cater to your individual style - from preppy to bohemian chic, glamorous to vibrant hues.


The selection of adorable BOBS shoes in girls sizes is great! I had a hard time picking for my daughter Teela. I picked out some for my daughter Teela and I was unsure what size she would be in these shoes since she had never tried them on in person before so I chose the Bobs World Pink/Pink Skechers in toddler size 8 because I was told they ran a bit big. She wears a size 9 now. When they arrived I had her try them on and they were tight on her feet.

I contacted Skechers and they sent me out a pair of toddler size 10 in Bobs World Sassy Sparklez Pink Skechers. These fit a whole lot better on her and she a has a bit of growing room too which is good! She loves her new shoes! Teela loves sparkly things and her two favorite colors are pink and purple.

The first pair I still got to keep even though Teela won't be wearing them much. Zari my youngest daughter will eventually grow into them and she will be able to wear them. They are sparkly and light pink in color. They are a slip on alpargata style casual flat that have a tucked toe pleat in the front. The second pair we received are more of a hot pink and purple sparkle. These shoes are a mary jane alpargata style casual flat that also have the tucked toe pleat in front. It has a Velcro closure on the side and strap. 


I also received some shoes for myself. They sent me two sizes (5 and 5.5) of the same shoe to try out because it is difficult to know for sure size for me without trying it on first. These turned out very true to size so I fit the fives better. I picked the Women's Bobs - Ballyhoo in Olive. They are a slip on alpargata style casual flat that have a tucked toe pleat in the front. I liked them because they were comfortable and practical. I like that they are a green outdoorsy color. I think they will be great to wear on hikes when I am foraging and they will be great to wear in my garden.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate my review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

5 comments:

Literary Winner said...

I love that they're called Bobs. :) Skechers is one of my favorite shoe companies, and those sparkly pink girly shoes make me like them even more!

Erin said...

How cute and how affordable! I'll be checking these out for my own family.

Nicole Q. said...

I love the sparkles! I wish I could get grown up shoes with sparkles lol

Ghada @Mama goes BAM said...

Ooh, I didn't realize that they had the nice little girl ones as well. I love the BOB shoes...might have to give them a serious second look

Ashley S said...

Love BOBs! They are so comfy :)