Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips Review


I received Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips for free to facilitate this review.

The new Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips and Combat Roach Killing Bait Strips have the same killing power found in Combat Gels and is now available in a new discreet design. These thin bait strips have an adhesive backing that makes it easy to hide out of sight and reach of children and pets.


I found these easy to apply although the gel was a bit runny at first so you might want to let them set right side up open before applying sideways or upside-down. Once the gel dries a bit it leaves no mess. The unique gel bait formula contains food and water that ants and roaches seek. This is combined with Fipronil, a fast acting insecticide that begins killing within hours once the insect has come into contact with it.


Unlike spray insecticides that just kill the bugs you see, Combat Killing Bait Strips are designed to kill the nest and the colony that you might not reach. This attacks the source of the pest problem. Just place the ant bait where you've seen ants or roaches.

I liked how discreet these are. They can be hidden from pets and children. We have been having a lot of sugar ant problems in our home. I dislike ants coming into my home and getting into my food. The Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips came to me in a pack of 5 strips and so I broke one apart and pulled the adhesive backing off to stick it to the back of the toilet in my bathroom because I saw some crawling around on the walls. I set it beside where I thought they might be coming from and left it overnight. In the morning my son said he saw a few dead on the floor. We swept them up and haven't seen any more since. I found these to be very effective in getting rid of ants.

Combat $1000 Sweepstakes
During the months of April and June, Combat is hosting an online sweepstakes. You can learn more about their products and enter to win one of 3 $250 Visa gift cards or one $1000 grand prize Visa gift card!! Click here to fill out an entry to win... http://insiders.purex.com/win1000?id=1254

BUY IT
These are available in 5 count Ant and 10 count Roach varieties and can be found at major retailers including Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Family Dollar, Dollar General and Publix. Call ahead to check on product availability.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Purex® and Combat® for sending me product for free and promotion information to facilitate my review. By posting I will be entered to win prizes and by posting about the Combat $1000 Sweepstakes I will be entered to win one of 5 $25 Amazon gift cards for driving traffic using my unique URL! My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this review.

2 comments:

Buzz4Mommies said...

This looks really handy and easy to use! Thanks for sharing!

debdenny said...

I would have to look into that for ants. We always fet a bunch around this time of the year. Thanks