Thursday, March 14, 2013

Purex Experience the Enchantment Sweepstakes

Purex Experience the Enchantment Sweepstakes: One lucky grand prize winner will receive $1,000 and a year of FREE Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener, while 500 second place winners get to try this powerful, fresh detergent for FREE! That is over $4,000 in prizes!

Enter to win here: http://insiders.purex.com/experience-enchantment/?id=1254

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Purex for providing me this promotion information. By posting about this sweepstakes I will be entered to win one of 5 $25 Amazon gift cards for driving traffic using my unique URL! My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: