Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GeospacePlay Jumparoo Boing! JR Pogo Stick Review

It takes a lot of concentration to pogo.
We received a GeospacePlay Jumparoo Boing! JR Pogo Stick free to facilitate this review.

I try to have lots of options for my kids to stay active and busy especially in the summer when the weather is nice and they can get their wiggles out outside. We all love the outdoors! Summer is a blur of camping trips, hiking, biking, playing water sports, building outdoor forts, gardening, etc. We visit a lot of parks, fairs, festivals, zoos, museums, etc. during the summer. When we are home my kids get bored easily, but I try to keep it fun with a variety of activities they can always turn to when they can't think of something else.

GeospacePlay has a bunch of cool toys that were engineered to be awesome and just for kids. They have flying toys, sports and active play, remote control, water toys, novelty and more. They have: foam rockets, water rockets, water cannons, stilts, pogo sticks, hopper balls and LED jump ropes, just to name a few of their neat looking toys. These are all great for summer vacation gifts to keep your kids active and make summer a blast!

We just received the new GeospacePlay Jumparoo BOING! JR Pogo Stick and it is a great outdoor activity for smaller kids. It is just the right size for my son Jaedan at the moment, although I'm sure he will grow out of it soon and then it will be handed down to his sisters. It is sized shorter for smaller kids from 40-80 lbs. This pogo stick is perfect for smaller children and beginners. It bounces up to 24" with practice. Like the entire Geospace family of BOING! Pogos, the rugged metal spring is completely encased within a steel housing for safety. This pogo stick has comfortable foam grips on a T-handle and rugged rubber type non-slip tip and non-slip foot rests. Ages 4 & Up. Dimensions: 37 x 10.25 x 2.75

You can also use this pogo stick with their 99 cent app called Boing-O-Meter for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It measures max air time, scores how many bounces, and shares with friends.

This was our very first pogo stick for the kids and my oldest, Delbin, was a bit jealous because he has been wanting one for a while now and is too big for this particular one. Jaedan has had a lot of fun on this pogo stick and loves to take it out on the pavement to bounce. I made a short video of him bouncing on it :)

Here, see it in action...



DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to facilitate my review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

7 comments:

Jaedyn said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! My kids would go crazy over that. :) Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Great review! I love that you included a video too! A great toy to get any kid outdoors to exercise as well. Totally Fun!

Anonymous said...

He's pretty good at that! Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet he enjoyed it.

Ann Harrison said...

A good, old-fashioned, toy. Love it! No batteries, no flashing lights, no plug-ins. He looks like he's having fun!

Brenna said...

Fun! My kids would love that!

mail4rosey said...

This is awesome. I remember when my older boys loved to Pogo. I wonder if the youngest will love it too. :)