Saturday, May 5, 2012

Purex Let’s Be Honest Campaign, Sweepstakes And Sample

I'm reporting to you as your friendly Purex Insider. Starting today, Purex launches their new Let’s Be Honest promotional campaign. Every few days through mid-July at www.purex.com Purex will feature Second City Comedian Molly Erdman in a series of funny, short videos sharing honest moments from everyday life, laundry, etc.

The best part is that you can also enter their sweepstakes to win a full year of Purex laundry detergent. I really love their Free and Clear Detergent!!

Have you gotten and tried a free Purex sample yet? If not, go HERE to get a free sample and try it for yourself!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Let's Be Honest Purex Campaign I am getting coupons for Purex. Thanks to Purex for providing me this promotion information and free coupons. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: