Friday, May 25, 2012

BabyLegs 50% Off Sale + Free Shipping

BabyLegs is having a 50% off sitewide sale now through Memorial Day. Just put in Code FAN50 and get Free shipping too! I just bought 3 pairs for my girls! All of the leg warmers marked down to $10 will not be making a re-appearance next season! So get yours soon!


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of this deal because I also took part in it. I purchased the Taffy Legwarmers, Hearts & Flowers Legwarmers and Flower Factory Legwarmers because they were on the $10 clearance. I thought I would share the savings. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.




No comments: