Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Momfinitions

I just read the article on ParentsConnect about Momfinitions. Seems like Mr. Webster left out some pretty important parenting terms. Here are five of mine with a picture of Jaedan when he was a baby in a snuggabuggy :)

1. Squiggle Noodles = Ramen Noodles. Example: Squiggle noodles, the perfect quick easy meal for every mom! We have these a lot at my house when I am just too tired to cook anything else.

2. Snuggabuggy = A stroller/carseat with a baby wrapped up in a blanket in it. Example: We took the snuggabuggy out for a stroll. Either a blanket or a baby bunting on a chilly day outside, my baby is always snuggled comfortably in something.

3. Boobiemilk = Milk made by mom. Example: The baby sucked on the boobiemilk until she was full. Boobiemilk is what my littlest calls my breastmilk now. I love to bond with my babies!

4. Scallywagtike = A little one who is playfully mischievous. Example: The scallywagtike was pulling on sister's hair. My Teela is a scallywagtike for sure! She steals Tatiana's pretzels when Tatiana hasn't the foggiest what Teela has done.

5. Mominator = A mother that terminates germs, chores, and bad behavior. Example: The Mominator took one look at the icky noses the children had and got out the Boogie Wipes. Sometimes I have days like this...where everything must be spic and span clean and bad behavior cannot and will not be tolerated! Then I become the Mominator. My kids gave me the nickname :)

Thanks to TwitterMoms and their Reach A Mom Blogger Online (RAMBO) Alerts (A special newswire designed to connect marketers, advertisers, and members of the media with influential mom bloggers, like yourself!) for this information. Join TwitterMoms too and you can get the Rambo Alerts also if you list your blog.

No comments: