Thursday, November 1, 2012

Salvador Kitti The Kiss Cosmetic Bag Review

Salvador Kitti is an Etsy store where you can find neat gifts and accessories for the animal lover in all of us. You can find Key Cases, Change Purses, Wristlets, Cosmetic Bags, Paw Pouch, Kitten Purse, Purfect Tote, Cross Body Handbags, Vegan Leather Handbags, Messenger Bags, Backpacks and Book Bags, Watches, Holiday Ornaments and Apparel. They feature the original artwork of Amy Pugh-Campos on them. She does artwork of pets and animals that are wild, exotic and/or endangered. The store was named after Amy's cat, Salvador, who was born in her art studio and loved to paint as much as she did.

I chose the cosmetic bag in The Kiss, where two dolphins are kissing, to review for free because I love dolphins! I love how intelligent they are and how they glide through the water with ease. My husband and I met in a dolphin discussion forum online and we had dolphin alter egos on there (mine Finamoon and his Afalina)...so dolphins kissing is a great metaphor for him and I. Brian even made me a snow sculpture out of snow in Ohio to symbolize our love.


This cosmetic bag is great for makeup or a pencil case for kids. You can also put a few toiletries in it for travel. It is made of water resistant microfiber to keep your things inside protected. The image of the dolphin on this bag is taken from an oil painting and is vibrant, deep blues. It is complete with a heart zipper pull and two pockets to hold things on the inside.

BUY IT
You can buy Salvador Kitti products on Etsy. I love their holiday ornaments too! These are so perfect for this time of year to hang on the Christmas tree! The smaller gifts and accessories are great for stocking stuffers and larger ones for wrapping to put under your tree. Take a look at their great selection of animals, you'll be sure to find one for your animal lover or you can get them a gift certificate so they can choose.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received product for free to review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

9 comments:

Krystle said...

What a cute bag, and so roomy too!

Audrey said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing this. I love new Etsy finds.

Ellen said...

What a gorgeous cosmetic bag!

Unknown said...

Cute bag! I love that it means so much to you based on your romantic history keepsake!

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

I LOVE dolphins! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn
www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

Marina@EBMR said...

Awwww so cute! We looooove dolphins too!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

How cute. We love dolphins so much!

Misty Kearns said...

Cute bag! I love shopping on Etsy & supporting small business owners!

The Penny-Wise Mama said...

Very cool! My sister would love it!