The Woombie is an ingenious swaddling outfit for babies. It mimics the womb by gently cocooning baby and keeping baby secure. It swaddles baby safely without the use of a blanket or wrap that the baby could possibly get smothered or entrapped in. Allows baby to stretch and move inside without it coming off. Doesn't overheat or confine baby. Prevents: baby from waking up by the startle reflex and baby's little fingernails scratching baby's face. Improves colic symptoms and does not interfere with natural motor development. It also has a 2way zipper that allows you to change baby's diaper without taking the whole outfit off or zipping it completely down. You can just zip the bottom zipper up a little changing baby easily.
Woombies are made of a Cotton/Spandex blend & come in 10 styles & 4 Sizes (All Woombies, except older version Deluxe, come with a larger coil 2way zipper.):
*Original - Medium swaddle, perfect stretch
*Original XL - Made 1" Wider for broader/chunkier babies
*Organic - Medium swaddle similar to Original, but Organic fibers
*Deluxe - A fancier version of the Original. Moderate swaddle
*Houdini - A firmer swaddle. Still very stretchy but less stretch than the Original. Fabric thicker than the Original.
*Summer - Thin and light, super stretchy. Light swaddle
*Winter - 100% Polyester Micro Fleece. Warm and cuddly. Firm swaddle, Minor stretch capabilities. MOST restrictive.
*Convertible - Arms open up to convert to arms-free sleep when it is time. Meant for transitioning purposes. Fabric stretchy, relaxed neck line.
*Leggies - Original Woombie with legs for use in elevated sleepers, swings and strollers.
*Convertible Leggies - Arms open up to transition baby. Use in car seat, stroller, swings, upright positioners and more.
unzip the top zipper a bit on this Woombie so that she has access to them. Zari seemed to like the Woombie and fell asleep in it.
Woombies cost from $12 for the clearance Woombies (older style with one way zipper and/or slight imperfections) to $29.99 for the Deluxe, etc.
Karen at Woombie has generously offered a Deluxe Woombie for one of my readers to win. (Available in 4 styles: Ballet Pink Ruffles, Tropicale Baby Ruffles, Lil'Princess and Lil'Rockstar.)
1. Go to The Woombie website and tell me by commenting on this post which Deluxe Woombie you would want to win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and The Woombie in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @woombieswaddler WIN A Deluxe Woombie Baby Swaddler #giveaway http://bit.ly/cPODxT (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like The Woombie on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow The Woombie on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday November 26, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Woombie for sending me a Ballet Pink Ruffles Deluxe Woombie for free to test and review and for providing the giveaway. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.