Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Subscribe to KIWI Magazine and Get a Free Gift

KIWI is one of my favorite magazines. I am currently a member of their Parent Advisory Board, but even if I wasn't I would proudly say that I am a dedicated reader. I love KIWI!

KIWI is dedicated to helping parents raise their children the healthiest way possible. They introduce families to the latest in natural and organic living and show us how to practice this lifestyle on an everyday basis.

Since I am big on natural parenting I support this magazine 100%. Since I am a blogging Mama I love searching for products that are good for my family and yours and promoting them here. This magazine has everything about parenting naturally and organically. From delicious healthy recipes to how to greenly entertain your guests this holiday season.

Right now KIWI is having a wonderful deal, but only while supplies last!

Take your pick of:
* A Free Beco Mini Doll Carrier for your little one ($29 value) with code BECOMN

or * A Free Organic Chocolate caramel crunch and coffee set from Equal Exchange ($11 value) with code EQLEXC

or * A Free SCI Fidelity music CD, Keller Williams KIDS (music for kids under 10)($13 value) with code SCIFCD

...with your paid subscription or when you pay for a gift subscription for someone else. Note this deal is only for US households and only good while supplies last. Click HERE to participate.

I chose the Beco Mini Doll Carrier for my daughter Teela and her dolls. This promotes babywearing and imaginative pretend play. I hope I got the subscription soon enough to get one because it says that I will not be notified in advance of my order if they run out of supplies. This is going to be a fantastic after Christmas present!

Fan/Like KIWI Magazine on Facebook. Follow KIWI Magazine on Twitter.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am a member of the Parent Advisory Board for KIWI Magazine and a subscriber I wanted to share this deal I couldn't pass up on. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

No comments: