Monday, November 15, 2010
Pear Tree Greetings $30 Gift Code Giveaway
I am so thankful to you all for participating in my giveaways, reading and commenting on my posts and subscribing to my blog. You are helping make this blog what it is.
Don't forget that ‘Tis the season for sending Christmas Cards! Pear Tree Greetings has added new deals to their Pear Tree Promo Code page, including deals on Christmas Cards and Thanksgiving Invitations!
Pear Tree is having the Operation Gratitude project this year. They are sending their color-in Christmas card to teachers around the nation who sign up to have their students color in the snowman and write a message thanking our men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide this country. Pear Tree is also giving back this holiday season by partnering with the American Cancer Society. They have designed 6 exclusive Christmas cards and by purchasing one of those cards, 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
Pear Tree Greetings is thankful to have the opportunity to help put a smile on the men and women serving overseas who cannot be with their families this holiday season. They are also thankful to help give back to a great organization, the American Cancer Society.
Christy from Pear Tree Greetings has generously offered a $30 gift card (in the form of a coupon code) for one of my readers to win (good for ANYTHING in their store).
1. Go to the Pear Tree Greetings website and tell me by commenting on this post what you would love to get with the $30.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Pear Tree Greetings in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @peartreegrtngs WIN Pear Tree Greetings $30 GC #giveaway http://bit.ly/iaNSKF (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday December 03, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Pear Tree Greetings for providing me this giveaway free for my readers. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for posting review or giveaway other than 20% off anything in their store.