Toile Tales is a wonderful shop on Etsy that I just adore. Toile means cloth in French. Toile Tales makes these absolutely fabulous crotched hats, headbands and flower clips. I fell in love with an assortment of their handmade creations. I was so very tempted to get myself a hat to review, but instead I got one for my daughter, Teela.
Teela loves hats of all sorts and I couldn't pass up this one because I knew it would look adorable on her. I picked out a Toile Tales Crocheted Darling beret brim beanie in cranberry with layered flower clip embellishment in size 2t for free to test and review. The colors are just so vibrant and the stitches are professionally done. Teela wanted to pose in her new hat right when she first saw it and she didn't want to take it off.
I love that the flower clip can be worn separately in the hair, on a headband, on another hat or even clipped to clothing. You can get these layered flower embellishments separately, 4 for $20 or one for $6 and they have all kinds of colors of yarn to pick from. You can also instead ask for a brooch pin instead of the alligator clip.
Lori and Amy from Toile Tales has generously offered a $30 gift to their store for one of my readers to win.
1. Go to the Toile Tales website and tell me by commenting on this post what you two items you really love at their shop.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Toile Tales in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @ToileTales WIN $30 for Toile Tales Etsy shop #giveaway http://bit.ly/bkBFXa (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Toile Tales on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Toile Tales on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
14. Heart Toile Tales shop on Etsy - must have an Etsy account (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday November 26, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Toile Tales for sending me a Crocheted Darling beret brim beanie in cranberry with layered flower clip embellishment in size 2t for free to test and review and for providing the giveaway. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.