I received the complete butterfly set for my daughter, Teela. Untangled Living was perfectly honest and upfront with me beforehand. This particular set has an imperfection and one of the butterfly etchings on the cup is missing. All other aspects and pieces are completely beautiful and functional. I totally understand that developing stainless steel items is not cheap and her inventory was running low. She had these perfectly wonderful sets sitting around with minor imperfections not being used so she sent me one for product review. These dishes are wonderful and very eco-friendly. You are able to reuse them over and over without causing waste in landfills because of durability. These are also dishwasher safe and stackable. They are beautiful and heirloom quality. They are the perfect size for little hands to handle and are proportioned correctly. These are also great for taking on trips and camping with.
The only cons I see with any metal dish set is that you have to be tremendously careful if you are filling them with hot foods or drinks as the dishes also tend to get hot to the touch and you wouldn't want to burn yourself or your child on one. Also, stainless steel tends to have pitting corrosion breakdown if foods or liquids (especially acidic ones) are stored in them over long periods of time.
I love to teach my children about being eco-friendly. It really does start with the parent to teach their children responsibility for the environment and to make healthy decisions for themselves and for the others whom they will care for when they are older. These dishes are a great start to teach your babies about being eco-friendly.
Purchase the ANYWare Collection of your choice for $40 US or $45 Canadian on the Untangled Living website.
Sue at Untangled Living has generously offered a full retail value gift certificate ($40 US or $45 Canadian) for an ANYWare Collection of your choice for one of my readers to win. (Available in 2 styles: butterfly and gecko.)
1. Go to the Untangled Living website and tell me by commenting on this post which ANYWare Collection you would want if you win and why.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Untangled Living in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on one of my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @untangledliving WIN A Untangled Living ANYWare Collection stainless steel dishset #giveaway http://bit.ly/9cre3S (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like Untangled Living on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow Untangled Living on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday November 26, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. and Canada Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Untangled Living for sending me a ANYWare Collection dish set in butterfly for free to test and review and for providing the giveaway. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.