BabyCenter.com is my go to source for all things baby. Whether it be preconception, pregnancy, labor, delivery, postpartum or what nutritious things to feed my growing toddler, I have all the answers, advice and guidance right there at my fingertips and if they are not there already I can totally ask in the forums. I turn to this great resource of information because it is usually all there and I can help other moms out by commenting on their posts too which makes it a great network to go to. BabyCenter also provides parenting tools and medical advisory board-approved information for all the stages of your child's development.
My community profile page is...
I received a prize pack from BabyCenter through MyBlogSpark to test and review for free. It included two new BabyCenter parenting books (BabyCenter Pregnancy and BabyCenter Baby), a package of Seventh Generation diapers, a gift card from BabyCenter partner, Shutterfly, an exclusive code to try the all-new BabyCenter online class and a BabyCenter bib.
BabyCenter has partnered with Diapers.com. The Seventh Generation diapers I received were awesome! Diapers.com carries these to buy online and some other wonderful green eco-friendly products. I love how these diapers are eco-friendly and safe for baby's bottom too. I got size ones to try out on Zari and the pack comes with 44 diapers. These diapers are chlorine, fragrance and latex free. They are hypoallergenic, and fit snuggly and comfortably around the baby's bottom with wonderful absorbency. Chlorine free diapers are a great alternative to cloth while traveling with baby. Seventh Generation products and other products that are chlorine free help reduce the amount of chlorinated toxins released into the environment. Seventh Generation also has eco-friendly wipes and training pants too.
Shutterfly is another BabyCenter partner. I have reviewed for Shutterfly before with their holiday cards. They have a wonderful selection and I am currently working on a photo book for my angel, Tatiana's birthday which is coming up on January 5th.
Besides their great partners and sponsors, BabyCenter continually strives to offer valuable parenting tools. Among the latest and greatest include:
* BabyCenter Parenting Books (BabyCenter® Pregnancy and BabyCenter® Baby)
o These two new practical and reassuring books provide pregnant women and new mothers with all of the information and support they need during this exciting new time in their lives, with a blend of expert advice and true "mom wisdom." Both are great, highly visual, reference books to keep on the nightstand for that nagging question or concern that inevitably pops up in the middle of the night.
* BabyCenter "Preparing for Labor and Birth" Online Class
o The BabyCenter Class is a convenient, at-home option for moms who can´t attend hospital childbirth classes due to hectic work schedules or being put on bed rest. And the price is right, too! For only $39.99, the all-new 2-hour instructional course lets you hear from doctors, ask your questions, and build confidence for your big day. Preparing for Labor and Birth includes: An explanation of the signs and stages of labor; What to expect during labor; Labor and birth stories from new moms; An overview of your pain-management options; A tour of a delivery room; Suggestions for creating your birth plan; A checklist to help you prepare for the big day and more.
* BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today App
o This new, free application for the iPhone and iTouch, guides expectant moms through their pregnancy journey, offering award- winning, medically reviewed health content; advice from obstetricians, midwives, nutritionists, and other experts; daily activities and reminders; and conversation and connection with other moms-to-be in BabyCenter's community.
* Mom Answers
o This new interactive tool gives BabyCenter moms an emotionally supportive environment where they can ask questions and get answers straight from other moms who've had similar life experiences. It´s like having access to 8 million best girlfriends 24/7.
o The new Milestones tool provides BabyCenter moms the ability to quickly and easily record important pregnancy and childhood milestones and share them with friends and family via e-mail, Facebook, and the BabyCenter Community. It's a fun way to create an online "baby book."
MyblogSpark has generously offered a BabyCenter prize package that includes the two new BabyCenter parenting books (BabyCenter Pregnancy and BabyCenter Baby), a package of Seventh Generation diapers, a gift card from BabyCenter partner, Shutterfly and a BabyCenter bib to giveaway to one of my readers.
1. Go to the BabyCenter website and tell me by commenting on this post what you love about the website.
1. Subscribe to my blog by feedburner or by email and let me know which way. (2 extra entries each)
2. Fan/Like me on facebook and write something on my wall. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and BabyCenter in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
7. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog giveaway linky and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra entries)
8. Post this on your Facebook wall, Kirtsy, and/or StumbleUpon. (2 extra entries for each)
9. Comment on my regular (not giveaway) posts. (1 extra entry per post you comment on)
10. Follow me on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
11. Tweet this: @finamoon: @BabyCenter WIN BabyCenter Prize Package #myblogspark #giveaway http://bit.ly/f4bM6B (Daily Extras are Available)
12. Fan/Like BabyCenter on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
13. Follow BabyCenter on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
14. Sign up for the BabyCenter Community AND befriend me. (2 extra entries)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday December 31, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to all 18 years and over in the U.S. Only!!
DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The BabyCenter prize pack, information and the prize package for giveaway were all provided free by BabyCenter through MyBlogSpark. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.