Tatutina is a wonderful online store with unique products that are very colorful and happy. Most of their products are hand painted and all of them that are, use paint that is certified non-toxic and lead free. They now can also personalize by hand painting a name in their own Tatutina style. They have such a fun and funky way of painting their designs! I fell in love with the colors and bright patterns.
We received a children's medal with Cutie Pie on it and a mermaid sweater that was designed from one of their paintings and hand knit in Peru to test and review for free. My daughter, Teela, modeled them for me.
The medal was very cute and hand painted with a slice of pie on it. The medals are great for awarding achievements that kids can do or be on any given day. Positive recognition is wonderful for helping kids' self esteem. Each medal is made of painted wood with a ribbon that has velcro closure at the top for easy on and off. These medals come in various designs...such as: cutie pie, dinosaur expert, bug catcher, birthday girl, birthday boy, new big brother, new big sister, funniest kid, good citizen, little dancer, top chef, singing star, biggest ham and more! The back of the medal can be personalized with the child's name. They are just $5 each!
The mermaid sweater is adorable! I love the bright colors and Tatutina has other mermaid items that coordinate with it. When they designed this sweater and put it into production, they worked with an American company that helps support local Peruvian women in their efforts to sustain a living and provide for their families. This 100% cotton sweater comes in 3 different sizes for babies and toddlers. They also have other designs too and now on sale for $40!
Roberta at Tatutina has given me the opportunity to choose one lucky reader to win 4 children's medals.
1. Go to the Tatutina website and tell me what 4 medals you would love to win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Tatutina in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Add me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @tatutina WIN: 4 Tatutina Children's medals http://bit.ly/6k8rnr
(Daily Extras are Available)
8. Add the Tatutina blog to your blogroll or link to your website and let me know your url and where it is located. (1 extra entry)
9. Fan Tatutina on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
10. Follow Tatutina on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. This contest ends on Friday January 08, 2010 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open toUS only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about these products. I received samples from Tatutina free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the Tatutina website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.