Saturday, December 5, 2009
Faithworks Boutique Review and Giveaway
Faithworks Boutique is a great online store that has a beautiful selection of handmade boutique hair bows and hair accessories for baby all the way to big girl. Every hair accessory and bow is made custom at the time of order ensuring that you get exactly what you want with superb quality. There is a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to choose from.
I was initially introduced to Faithworks Boutique by my friend, Erin. I entered a contest for Faithworks Boutique on her blog, Connected2Christ blog and happened to win, but before I won I asked Faithworks Boutique if I could test and review something here on my blog. Brandy, the owner, said yes and I picked the Sweet Memories Flower Beanie to review. I then got the Double Ruffle Headband with a ribbon color of white and a headband color of shocking pink and the Double Swirly Petal Flower with a swirly ribbon of hot pink w/black swirl on top, apple green on bottom, and coordinating layered button center, and a fully-lined no slip double alligator clip for my winnings.
I really enjoyed selecting the colors and many, many options right down to what kind of clip I wanted. This made for a really unique gift for my daughter that I loved creating from all the choices. The clip was my favorite to create because it had the most options to choose from. When I received them in the mail I was very happy with the quality. They all turned out gorgeous and look how cute they made my daughter look! I also couldn't believe how good their prices are! They make beautiful upscale products at wonderful prices!
Brandy at Faithworks Boutique is giving one lucky reader a chance to win a $15 gift certificate.
1. Go to the Faithworks Boutique website and tell me what you would like to get with the $15 if you win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Faithwork Boutique in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon WIN: Faithworks Boutique $15 Gift Certificate http://bit.ly/8ndR99 (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Fan Faithworks Boutique on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday December 18, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada Only!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Faithworks Boutique for providing me with this opportunity and free products to test review. All information about the products I received from the actual products and Faithworks Boutique website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.