Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kiddieland Disney My Rocking Princess Pony Review

My daughter who is 1 1/2 years old just got this pony from us as a Christmas gift. She absolutely loves it! She loves to rock on it and she figured out how to activate the music and horsey sounds by pressing its ears all by herself. This was easily assembled out of the box. It just needed a few pieces put together and the instructions were very straight forward. My daughter loves the Disney princesses and this pony has an emblem on its forehead of 3 princesses. Ours has Snow White, Cinderella and Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It is all soft plush except for its rocker, emblem and two handles which are plastic. If you press the right ear it whinnies twice then plays regal music, then trotting sounds and a familiar song. Each time you press the ear you can get a different song at the end. The music it plays is London Bridge Is Falling Down, Row Row Row Your Boat, Camptown Races, On Top of Old Smokey a.k.a On Top of Spaghetti, This Old Man and Skip to My Lou. If you press the left ear it gives you a sound like harp, whinnying twice, trotting, different regal music, and a different harp sound. Ours requires 2 AA batteries, but I have heard others require 3. It is for girls, 12 - 24 Months/2 Years and maximum weight capacity is 50 lbs. Made by Kiddieland. I only paid $18 at Walmart for my daughter's rocking pony!

Here is a video of my daughter on the pony:


DISCLAIMER: I bought this item myself. All information about the item, I got from the box the item came in and the item itself. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this review.

No comments: