Bummas are re-usable, eco-friendly, highly absorbent cloths designed to keep sensitive baby bottoms dry, fresh and chemical-free. You can virtually eliminate irritating diaper rash without the use of powders, talcs, and ointments. They can also be used as a wipe with just a bit of water and if you have a little boy, blocking those surprise squirts. The best part is you can wash them over and over without having them pill, shrink, or fade because they are pretty durable. They are made of 100% cotton - woven velour terry cloth and are very soft. They come in a handy 5” x 7” size that you can fold or roll up to take with you for diaper changes on the go. They also come in a range of colors to compliment your nursery at home and retail for $16.99 for a set of 10. After the wipe and before the dipe, A soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off. Keep diaper rash at bay, the Bummas way!
Other uses for Bummas include, but are not limited to:
*Over-the-shoulder for a little burp cloth
*Wiping little noses
I received 'The Wild Ones' color combination of Bummas to try out and review for free from Bummas. It came in a pack of 10 Bummas cloths of different colors. Both my daughters have had trouble with diaper rash, especially Tatiana lately, and I have tried just about every ointment and powder under the sun with her. Nothing seemed to be working and I wasn't just going to let her bum air out for a while. She's has too many accidents when I let her do that. I am so very glad that I was introduced to Bummas! These cloths are awesome and softer than a regular washcloth! I have used mine over and over again without any troubles. These are for anyone changing a little one...not just for cloth diaper users. My daughters' bottoms are rash free now and they are happier!
Casey at Bummas is giving one lucky reader a chance to win a 10 pack of Bummas cloth wipes.
1. Go to the Bummas website and tell me what color combination you would like to get if you win.
1. Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know. (2 extra entries)
2. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and provide me with the link. Make sure you have the link to this post and Bummas in your blog entry or it won't count. (2 extra entries)
4. Grab My Button (see sidebar to the left) AND/OR Put My Blog URL in Your Blogroll - Leave Your Link. (1 extra entry)
5. Technorati my blog and let me know your link. (1 extra entry)
6. List this giveaway on any giveaway listing website or blog and tell me where you listed it. (2 extra)
7. Follow me on twitter and retweet this: @finamoon: @bummas WIN: Bummas Cloth Wipes - Set of 10 http://bit.ly/75ACgj (Daily Extras are Available)
8. Fave me on Momfaves. (2 extra entries)
9. Comment on one of my other posts and tell me which one. (2 extra entries per post)
10. Follow Bummas on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
Make sure you leave me your email in all posts so that I can contact you. If you subscribed by email, blogged about this, listed it, commented on another post, or faved me on Momfaves leave 2 entries saying you did. This contest ends on Friday December 25, 2009 at midnight (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). This Giveaway is open Worldwide!!
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from Bummas free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from the Bummas website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.