ABOUT OH PLAH!:
Oh Plah! Bracelet... Bend Twist Roll Bite Play Wear.
* French for "Here You Go!" Oh Plah!™ is a bracelet for mom that baby or child can safely play with as a toy or teether
* Constructed of medical grade thermoplastic- non-toxic, bacteria resistant, and free of lead, latex, PVC, BPA and phthalates
* Meets or exceeds the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regulations, in addition to meeting or exceeding safety testing standards for Canada (C.R.C. c.931) and the European Union (EN-71). Click here to view their Certificate of Compliance.
* No small parts means its safe for even the tiniest babe
* Extremely durable yet flexible, standing up to frequent chewing without looking worn or damaged
* Easily cleaned with soap and water, and dries quickly so that it can be worn again right away
* Great as a nursing reminder (switch wrists to remember which side comes next)
* Made in the USA
They are recent winners of the Dr. Toy Best Green Product Award and The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. Oh Plah! retails between $19.99-24.99 and comes in a variety of colors and designs; choose from Energy – Windmill in Clover Green, Simplicity – Daisy in Hot Pink, Serenity – Daisy in Pearlescent White, Harmony- Flock of birds in Peacock Blue, and Synchronicity in Pewter.
Oh Plah! is yet another great teething bracelet that I have just come across. I received the pink Simplicity one for free from Roundhouse to test and review. These are different from the previous teething bracelets that I have reviewed from other companies. These are more of a cuff style bracelet...not a bangle design. I love that these are dual purpose and double as a great fashion accessory and teether for baby or tot. My youngest daughter, Teela, loves chewing on it and she thinks it is very fashionable as well :) They are safe and made of eco-friendly recyclable material. Roundhouse Design practices a closed loop cycle with it’s Full Circle Recycling program: When it's time, Roundhouse will pay to have your Oh Plah! shipped back to have it recycled into new products. These are the perfect stocking stuffers!!
Vote for Oh Plah! Follow them on Twitter. Fan them on Facebook.
DISCLAIMER: Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product. I received a sample from Roundhouse free of charge. All information about the products I received from the products, ChicExecs, and information from Roundhouse's Oh Plah! website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.