Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday August 21st, 2019...Morning Thoughts

Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi.

Things I’m thinking this morning in no special order....

I noticed today that there was water šŸ’¦ coming out of a pipe that is in back of out heat exchanger to our heat pump. I let my husband know. He said that it looked like a water main break in the same pipe that feeds water to the sink in our bathroom that has been used constantly since we do not have a sink in our kitchen because of a kitchen remodel. So now we have to get that repaired as well and the new line looks like it is going to go through part of my garden. Those plants will have to be removed to make way for the new plumbing.

We usually go to Sushi šŸ£ on Wednesdays at the semi new Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi restaurant šŸ„¢ because they have 50% off part of their sushi menu then. I look forward to it every Wednesday. We probably won't be going today though because of everything that is going on.

I need to water my houseplants šŸŒ±. They look thirsty. I have a Crown of Thorns, Pothos, Thanksgiving Cactus, various succulents and hens & chicks, Aloe Vera, Finger Jade, Spider Plant, and an Orchid that has never boomed. I would love to add to my collection.

No comments: