Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Canvas On Demand Offer


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Canvas On Demand has awesome gifts for everyone on your list! Based in Raleigh, NC, @canvasondemand has everything you need to get your shopping done early. They offer more than just canvas prints. From incredible photo-to-canvas art for parents, Coloring Canvas for kids, and customizable photo gifts, including ornaments & more, Canvas On Demand can help with your holiday haul.


PROMOTION: For a limited time, they're offering my readers a whopping 60% off your entire order at Canvas On Demand with code USFAM. Select from canvas prints and more! Valid until 12/12/17. #mycanvasondemand https://www.canvasondemand.com/?coupon=usfam

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Canvas On Demand Offer I am getting a FREE 16x20 Premium Gallery Wrap Canvas + 16x20 Coloring Canvas. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: