Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil Offer


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Kasandrinos International proudly offers a single source organic extra virgin olive oil and other high quality food and skin care products. Kasandrinos International only offers this year's harvest of olive oil.


Get 20% off! - Use discount code: holidayguide2016 at checkout to apply discount at www.kasandrinos.com.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil Offer I am getting my a FREE Complimentary Oil Olive Package. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: