Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Reading Eggs FREE 5 Week Offer

All information is provided by USFamilyGuide.com and Reading Eggs. I am  receiving 3 months FREE for posting this promotion.

Reading Eggs is a program that focuses on a range of online reading lessons, activities, and ebooks for literacy skills suitable for kids ages 3 to 12. These have been produced by a highly qualified team of teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers. Since its launch in the US and Canada in 2011, Reading Eggs has logged on more than 500,000 members and given more than 15 million lessons in North America.

Readers of Eccentric Eclectic Woman receive a FREE Five-Week Trial Offer. No credit card required. This offer is good until 9/30 then Reading Eggs will go back to a two-week trial.

Sign up to get the offer and get lessons to teach your child: phonics, letter recognition, sight words, learning to read, vocabulary, online reading, spelling, and comprehension.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Reading Eggs I am getting 3 months FREE. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free subscription. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: