Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Melissa & Doug Offer New Personalization


For the first time ever and just in time for the holidays, select Melissa & Doug products can now be personalized for only $1.99 additional per item! Available only at MelissaAndDoug.com, these unique gifts provide that extra “personal touch” on select products: from plush, to classic wooden toys, to costumes, and more. With these Personalized Gifts you can truly make your mark and give something truly one-of-a-kind to the special children in your life.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER:
For my participation in this Melissa & Doug Promotion I will receive a 20% discount.

Thanks to Melissa & Doug for providing me this promotion information and free product. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: