Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winnie The Pooh on DVD and Blu-Ray and Widget

Return to the Hundred Acre Wood, for the latest adventure featuring the world’s beloved bear, Winnie The Pooh! Join Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Owl, Kanga, Piglet, Eeyore, and all of the classic characters you know and love when Walt Disney Pictures releases Winnie The Pooh on DVD and Blu-Ray October 25, 2011! Click on the Widget below to take The Pooh Personality Quiz with your child and download some awesome activities, recipes, coloring sheets, party ideas, crafts, games and more!


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: By posting this widget on my blog I am getting a free Winnie The Pooh on DVD and Blu-Ray Combo Pack for review later on my blog. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this post.

No comments: