Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Children's Zyrtec Perfect Measure Allergy Medicine Review

ABOUT CHILDREN'S ZYRTEC PERFECT MEASURE ALLERGY MEDICINE:
Children's Zyrtec Perfect Measure Allergy Medicine is a children's indoor and outdoor allergy medication (oral solution antihistamine) for ages 6 years old and older. It provides temporary relief of sneezing, runny nose, ichy watery eyes, ichy throat or nose. It comes in 10 pre-filled individual spoons for a accurate measure. It comes in a new grape flavor! One box is priced at about $12.99. Go to the website to learn more and read about the uses, directions, warnings and ingredients of the product.

MY THOUGHTS:
My son Jaedan has allergies to a lot of things...mostly dust, dirt, dander, pet hair, pollen, and skin allergens. He was sneezing a lot and was complaining that his eyes were really ichy one day and so I got out the Children's Zyrtec Perfect Measure Allergy Medicine that I received for free as a spread the word Bzzcampaign from BzzAgent. I had trouble getting the packaging around the pre-measured spoon open without scizzors, but I had no problem with this because the spoon is not child resistant and is easily opened. I care more for safety than convenience. The pre-measured spoon has an easy to open twist off cap and was easily squeezed into my son's mouth. He really liked the grape flavor. He thought that it was a big improvement from his other allergy medicine that was cherry flavored. I loved the fact that it is a clear liquid so it won't stain clothing. It is supposed to work for 24 hours if you follow the directions on the box. Jaedan and I thought that it worked very well since he did not feel like sneezing shortly after he took it.

DISCLAIMER: The medical information provided on this blog is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). I am not a medical professional, just a mom with a opinion. Even if a statement made about the medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms. Thanks to BzzAgent for providing me with this opportunity and a free box of Children's Zyrtec Perfect Measure Allergy Medicine to test, review and to spread the word. All information about the product I received from the media kit and the Zyrtec website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: