Monday, August 10, 2009

Favors by Lisa Review

If you are having a bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, baby blessing, baby christening, religious celebration, corporate party, or anniversary soon or know someone who is you should really check out Favors by Lisa. They specialize in a vast array of favors for almost every occasion. In their sale section I even saw Christmas favors too. They also have jewelry and fancy packaging to put it all into.

I received a lovely hand woven buri fan. These paddle fans are a must for a hot summer-time event. I tried it out and it fans wonderfully and is very well made! These are eco-friendly because they are made from the leaves of the buri palm and intricately woven into a beautiful fan.

Some other things I love from their shop are dolphin place card holders, Pearlized Glass Starfish, Shell Favor Box, and the Guylian's Chocolate Seashells! As you probably know I love dolphins and the ocean :)

Follow Favors by Lisa on Twitter.
Fan Favors by Lisa on Facebook.

Thanks to ChicExecs, a company which was created to promote small business campaigns, I was able to let you know about this product.

No comments: