Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Architecture

There are things that I love in architectural design a lot. I love arches, spanish /oriental tile roofing, mosaics, stained glass, greenhouse windows, bay windows, oriel windows, palladian windows, fanlights, skylights, etc.

I love organic architecture that incorporates nature and the outdoors so that the house looks like it blends in with the surroundings. I love the Neoeclectic, or Neo-eclectic style because it incorporates many styles. I would put together styles of old world, moroccan, persian,
mediterranean, tropical, and tuscan with a hint of african, hawaiian, and oriental.

If I had my dream house landscape I would use lanterns as indoor and outdoor lighting. I would have a large yard with a swimming pool oasis. It would have a waterfall falling into or out of the pool maybe with a waterslide going into it also. I also would love a
jetted hot tub. In my yard would have a gazebo with a chiminea and sitting area. I would have a greenhouse for my garden of flowers, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. My deck/patio would have an outdoor brick oven, a canopy for shade, and an entertaining area. I would have room to have horses and/or mini ponies.

No comments: